Mission Planning Systems
KBR supports cutting-edge mission planning systems that draw on highly efficient and automated tools to enable detailed, integrated planning, precise execution and post-mission debriefing.
These systems play a crucial role across the full lifecycle of the Australian Defence Force's operations.
Systems we integrate
Joint Mission Planning System
KBR is responsible for the integration and support of the Joint Mission Planning System (JMPS) for multiple aircraft types, across defence networks.
JMPS provides aircrew with a common platform for mission planning, execution and debriefing throughout Australia.
KBR supports this system on fixed and deployable networks.
Other Systems we Integrate
- Xplan-eXecution Planner
- HAND - Hazard and Noise Database
- PFPS – Portable Flight Planning System
- AMPS - Aviation Mission Planning System
- PCDS - Personal Computer Debriefing System
- TAK - Tactical Assault Kit
- DVEX - digital video exploitation System
- TRAX - Tactical Radio Application eXtension
- Security Software as a Service