KBR supports the Australian Defence Force to deliver enhanced Deployed ICT capabilities through a reliable, secure, converged and agile support system.
Through our contract with the Chief Information Officer Group, we work with strategic partners to provide improved Deployed ICT systems and services across the Australian Defence Force and coalition forces.
KBR delivers critical capability upgrades to ensure these systems remain secure and functional to provide reliable sustainment for the Australian Defence Force.
These upgrades include voice-over IP migration for the Royal Australian Navy's fleet, privileged account management solutions, role-based access control uplift, incident trend analysis and scripting and automation.
We work collaboratively with our industry partners to deliver:
- Continuous sustainment of in-service deployed ICT environments.
- Centrally governed security and accreditation and enterprise governance.
- Enhanced capacity and skillsets of Defence’s ICT workforce.
- Information-centric system
- Heightened cyber resilience
- Mission effectiveness
- Increased user safety
- Cyber Analytics
- Enhanced user experience