Computer Based Training and eLearning
A rapidly changing environment demands a flexible, responsive learning solution. KBR delivers world-class computer-based training and eLearning for the Australian Defence Force.
We draw on the knowledge and expertise of our ex-military subject matter experts for relevant and accurate content.
Our Computer Based Training (CBT) is an essential tool in helping military operators understand and maintain competency in KBR’s advanced mission planning systems.
- Increased flexibility and efficiency through blended learning.
- Consistency of knowledge between dispersed units through standardised content.
- Flexibility through self-paced learning.
- Ongoing resources and support through continuous access to learning guides.
- Capacity to be run on standalone laptops used by remotely deployed units through direct deployment to defence networks and workstations.
KBR's courses are packaged with a custom-built eLearning content navigation and player system.
- Intergation of simple interface allows military users to find relevant courses efficiently.
- Implementation across specialised environments such as Australian Defence Force networks.
- Utilisation of various types of content including software simulations, PDF documents and HTML5 pages.
- Customisation of themes to meet ADF design and styling requirements.